Jack Van Impe Presents #1612 (2016-03-19)





Published on Mar 18, 2016
(c) J.V.I. Ministries - http://www.jvim.com/ - Jack Van Impe Presents #1612 (2016-03-19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkXDktjVhzc

The 5 Fundamentals of the Faith

1.  The deity of Christ that he is God.

2.  The virgin birth.

3.  The blood atonement as Christ was crucified on Calvary's cross.

4.  The resurrection of Jesus.

5.  He is coming back!


If you are not a Christian today, pray this prayer.

    Heavenly Father, I am a sinner.  I believe in Jesus that he is your son and that he was born of a miraculous virgin birth.  I believe his blood was shed on Calvary's cross for the atonement of my sins and he died for me.  I believe Jesus rose again on the third day from the tomb and he is alive today. Jesus is coming back!   Thank you Father for providing a way for me to be with you through Jesus.

        Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Anti-Christ Revealed" Dr. Malachi Martin

BLOOD MOON SIGNS: What Does It Mean?

IMPORTANT!!!! SUMMARY OF EFRAIN RODRIGUEZ'S MESSAGE GIVEN IN TEXAS, PRIMARILY ADDRESSED TO THE U.S. AND PRESIDENT OBAMA, BUT CONCERNING THE WHOLE WORLD.