I Will Follow Him

Friends,

For whatever reason FACEBOOK decided to take down this video.  My apologies.  So, I placed the original version from YOU TUBE for all, around the world, to enjoy.  Like the scripture says, NOTHING WILL KEEP ME FROM THE LOVE OF GOD AND THAT INCLUDES FACEBOOK.

Praise the Lord!

R U Ready?



I Will Follow Him






For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.  (Romans 9:38-39, KJV)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Anti-Christ Revealed" Dr. Malachi Martin

BLOOD MOON SIGNS: What Does It Mean?

IMPORTANT!!!! SUMMARY OF EFRAIN RODRIGUEZ'S MESSAGE GIVEN IN TEXAS, PRIMARILY ADDRESSED TO THE U.S. AND PRESIDENT OBAMA, BUT CONCERNING THE WHOLE WORLD.