The Spirit Led Life





Published on Apr 15, 2015

What did Jesus actually come to earth to do?

How was the world different after He left than before He came?

Does Jesus still transform lives today or is it all just a figment of the imagination?

(All scripture taken from the Holy Bible, King James Version)

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you; and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8)

And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. (Acts 2:1-4)

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. (Romans 8:14)

O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself; it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. (Jeremiah 10:23)

The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord; and he delighteth in his way. (Psalm 37:23)

While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word. (Act 10:44)

For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God; for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. (1 Corinthians 14:2)

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to you that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.

Amen.

http://www.endtime.com/podcast/does-j...

https://www.youtube.com/user/rureadyy...

https://twitter.com/rureadyyt

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...

http://rureadyendtime.blogspot.com/

tags:  God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Holy Ghost, Saved, Born
Again, Baptism, Repentance, Salvation, Tongues, Sinners, Mockers, End Time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Anti-Christ Revealed" Dr. Malachi Martin

BLOOD MOON SIGNS: What Does It Mean?

IMPORTANT!!!! SUMMARY OF EFRAIN RODRIGUEZ'S MESSAGE GIVEN IN TEXAS, PRIMARILY ADDRESSED TO THE U.S. AND PRESIDENT OBAMA, BUT CONCERNING THE WHOLE WORLD.