Katy Perry 'Dark Horse'

Katy Perry's latest video 'Dark Horse' is very colorful and loaded with Illuminati symbols.  While watching the video look for the symbols in the set, the people, their costumes, even Katy Perry's tattoos, make up, and all the hand gestures.



Katy Perry is in some hot water over her new video!

Some members of the Muslim community are demanding that You Tube ban the video for Dark Horse because Katy commits blasphemy!

How??

The first guy that Queen Katy melts into sand is wearing a necklace with the name of Allah written in Arabic. So when he melts, the necklace goes too.

According to critics, the destruction of the name is an insult to Muslims.

But come on. There's no way anyone thinks Katy was actively trying to insult Islam, right?

The video is obvi not meant to be literal. Katy is a powerful Egyptian-like queen/goddess, but she's not telling a specific story. She's pulling iconography from all over the place.

And it's not like she melts the Muslim guy and spares the others. She melts everyone. She's an equal opportunity face melter.

We're sure she didn't have any idea that anyone could take offense — maybe give a bit more benefit than doubt.




FROM THE WORD OF GOD

Revelation 6:5-6 is a focus on the third of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse – Famine and Pestilence.

These verses say:

”When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” And I looked, and behold, a black horse! And its rider had a pair of scales in his hand. And I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine!”
The instructions not to damage the oil and the wine suggest luxuries will still be available for the wealthy. Revelation 13:11-17 implies the beast, coming world leader will control the global economy. Look at the verse in Revelation 13:17 which says “…no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark of the beast…” Amos 8:11 also warns of another type of famine. It says, “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the Lord GOD, “when I will send a famine on the land — not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD”.


 

KATY PERRY -- Religious beliefs and spirituality

Having been raised by two Pentecostal pastors, Perry confirmed in Katy Perry: Part of Me that she still keeps a religious connection with God, although is less devout than her parents. She described her relationship with God as "one-on-one".  Perry follows Transcendental Meditation.  In an October 2013 interview with Elle, she said that she tries to practise the technique as often as she can. Later that month with W Magazine, Perry said: "I try and keep my connection with G-O-D or with a power that's bigger than me. It's important - otherwise, you don't have any kind of accountability" and that "for me, accountability works".  In an early December 2013 interview with Toronto Star, she mentioned her views on God changed as she got older, saying "My God has changed over the years. Absolutely. I believe there's this 'bigger than me' thing that's looking after me. I don't believe in like God as a really old guy with a beard on a gold throne" and that "I don't believe in heaven or hell as a destination. In fact, the terms of what I believe are still up for debate because I'm still on a journey and I don't even know if I'm going to get to my destination".  During an interview with Claire Hoffman from Marie Claire, Perry said the following week "I'm not Buddhist, I'm not Hindu, I'm not Christian, but I still feel like I have a deep connection with God."
 
 
 

Sources:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
http://perezhilton.com/2014-02-24-katy-perry-dark-horse-video-banned-youtube-offends-muslims#sthash.nyMmZaup.dpbs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry

Tags:  Katy Perry Dark Horse, video, Memphis Egypt, Illuminati, tattoos, symbols, Muslim, religion, spirituality, apocalypse, four horsemen, Bible




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Anti-Christ Revealed" Dr. Malachi Martin

BLOOD MOON SIGNS: What Does It Mean?

IMPORTANT!!!! SUMMARY OF EFRAIN RODRIGUEZ'S MESSAGE GIVEN IN TEXAS, PRIMARILY ADDRESSED TO THE U.S. AND PRESIDENT OBAMA, BUT CONCERNING THE WHOLE WORLD.